tr-3650 tranny fluid?

I know its been asked a million times, I've searched all over getting mixed reviews on what to use, Alot of old threads on it and some new would like some reassurance I guess. From what I gathered 3.2 quartz is desired to use but, the tough part is Gm synchromesh, royal purple, and or Mobil 1. I looked in the parts store the other day and peeked at the mobil 1 atf but its full synthetic and from what I understand its not good to run full synthetics in the transmission and found a Similar review on the Royal Purple, the Gm stuff I haven't found yet I'm guessing thats a dealership thing for me to grab if I opt for that. Anyways would really like some help on this Thanks in advance.

• Sponsors (?)

I have used a ton of different fluids in mine. Mobil 1 ATF was good (w/ and w/o the lucas additive - can't say I noticed a difference). I have also used Penzoil Dex VI, which IMO was the worst fluid and caused the transmission to be really notchy. I just did a fluid replace today and I put in Valvoline Max Life w/ Stop Leak + the Lucas Trans. Fix stuff in because I have a slowly leaking rear seal. Anyways, I wouldn't worry too much about what you pick, just put in about 3.2 qt. (I usually go a little over around 3.3/3.4), and Mobil 1 ATF is a good fluid to go with, just don't buy the 4 dollar generic junk.