VT Stage III Cams

JerseyStyle

Founding Member
Jun 3, 2002
Union, NJ
So for everyone who has them, let me know what you think? I'm looking at the blower cams myself, and the car's a 2V. I have a Vortech S/C @ 12 PSI, Fuel Pump, 42# Injectors, BBK Long Tubes, Manley Nextek Valve Springs, 3000 Stall Torque Converter, 3.73's, etc. The car is mainly a show car, and a weekend warrior. 3-4 hour ride going to a car show is about the farthest i take it. I'm looking for good numbers. So for people that have them...do you know how much hp they gave you? the diff between stage II and stage III, your happiness with them, and do you think they'll be too much for my setup? Thanks in advance for any help. :nice:

• Sponsors (?)

I thought about getting them but stuck with the StII's..your blower has more potential then mine does though so they are an option for you. They are more aggressive and have a more aggressive lope also from my research. VT will chime in i'm sure and give you info from the horses mouth. Also consider the Crower's...i have seen guys gaining 60 hp with them.

with not quite the same setup I believe recently in muscle mustang and fast fords with a similiar setup a set of Ford Anderson F-42 gained about 60hp without killing the bottom end and picked up real well in the high rpm range still pulling at over 6000 rpm's

The Stg 2's will support up to about 600rwhp before they start to fade off. they were designed for an true street/strip car. The stage 3's are much more aggresive and are designed for all out performance. They will definately rock the car....LOL!