what a LIAR!!!

• Sponsors (?)

thats what ive been tryin to say my self they are so worried about hp numbers and they are forgetting torque, rear gears, traction, a lot of stuff. if a new honda si with 250 fwhp and say 180 fwtq lines up against a 2v with 250 rwhp and say 290 rwtq which one would win. think about it. hp numbers are just that a number so much more goes into et's that that.

I was using it as an example, to show how dyno numbers can be different. Everyone here took it as 246whp = 107!

Think a little bit outside the box and stop regurgitating what others have said before you.
All you needed to have said is 246rwhp can mean even a 107 trap speed, or 100 - because dyno's don't mean much. Stop defending putting your foot in your mouth, we're all saying the same thing because we all read the same stupid comment.

Here's thinking outside the box, stop trying to "educate" people with stuff they already know. Dyno's don't mean much of anything, they are a tool - no way! The deliver of the truth is upon us! This isn't supraforums, we tend to favor track times. Go to any build thread, people post numbers - then they're like okay.... take it to the track.

Only reason people jumped on you is because you made a stupid assumption - or at least said it that way, regardless of what you were thinking.

I'm not trying to defend "putting my foot in my mouth" as I haven't.........yet. The only assumptions that were made was that a certain dyno number = a certain ET/MPH. This was the point that I was trying to make considering the WHOLE CONVERSATION was about some guy lying about either his mods or his numbers.