What Is This?

I have a 65 coupe and was wondering what this is. It sits on the radiator support close to the driver side headlight. I was thinking a voltage regulator or something like that. I was also wondering it the shock tower cap a supposed to be bent like it is or does it even affect it?


  • engine bay 8.jpg
    engine bay 8.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 181
  • engine bay 4.jpg
    engine bay 4.jpg
    114.3 KB · Views: 178
  • Sponsors (?)