what size tires and springs should I go with?

I'm about to get new tires and would like to lower my 93 notch a little bit, not too radical. How much should I lower, what springs should I go with and what kind and size tires. I will be going to the track on occasion but mainly driving on the street.. Thanks for your help.

• Sponsors (?)

Ford Motorsport "C" springs i believe. My old Hatchback had the Ford Motorsport springs and the car sat nice. Lowered a little bit but definitely not a lot. I'm not a big fan of a "slammed" Mustang. What kind of rims do you have that you want tires for?

Matt

i have had friends that used BBK springs, had a 96 that used FRPP springs, none of which was worthy of the time and money spent. I used Eibach Pro KIt on my 93 and LOVE it. perfect amount of drop, the difference in cornering is outstanding, firmed up launch, and can definetly fell the power going to the ground. be sure that when you order your springs you get new isolators as they usually look pretty bad, i also used KYB adjustables. definitely worth my money maybe that will help you some. here is a link to my car so you can see the drop,.

http://members.cardomain.com/shorty1993