What would you pick?

69clark

Founding Member
Sep 25, 2002
Ravena, NY
Lol, not much of a contest here.

Anyway, I was going through some pics from last summer and found these pics of my car with a GT500 on the dealer lot that I though was kinda cool. About 5 days after these pics where taken the GT500 was sold and 2 days after that in the middle of the night the dealership caught on fire. At night they kept the car indoors, I guess they where lucky it sold or else it would have been toast, lol

And yes, that is my buddy Kris in the pics. He always seems to be in the way of the camera, lol.

View attachment 326931

picc020.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

Hey, do I know that dealership? Is that where I was parked when you showed up with the 79?

Yes, yes it is. It's cool that I know that place

I wouldn't be able to pick between the two cars, I'd be too busy touching myself.

i think i'd take the gt500. its just more mod-able at this point. your car is for the most part done, i'd want a clean slate to work from if i was ever to get another car. i'm still dealing with problems from the previous owner of this car... :nonono:

i think i'd take the gt500. its just more mod-able at this point. your car is for the most part done, i'd want a clean slate to work from if i was ever to get another car. i'm still dealing with problems from the previous owner of this car... :nonono:

I hear ya. When I bought my car had quite a bit of stuff done to it. Now the only thing that is still there from the original owner is the gears and FP gauge. Other than that I either upgraded what he upgraded, or changed it completly.

BTW, I kind of surprised how many picked my car. In all seriousness, I would probably take the GT500, sell it, and have cash in the bank to build another hot rod. I like my car better than a GT 500, but I would go after the money so I could build something else, lol.

Exactly what I was thinking. Whats the fun in having a car that already can win car shows? It's tough to be proud of someone else's work!

Adam