What's With The Chicks

My ole lady loves foxbodies...even though...occassionally...she calls them grocery getters.

When she met my convertible 347 89 gt she was hooked and has been hanging around ever since. Been 11yrs. Shes argued with the kids about getting it should my untimely demise happen.

That's why I can't finish Dusty. Once he's done....I'm done.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
  • Sponsors (?)

This thread delivers:

this thread.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
My wife also has no interest at all in my car. Will not ride in it . Gets mad when I spend money on it . She does like it when I spent all day Saturday working on it. Ha ha . Makes me a little upset when I have to take the CRV on a Saturday night , and all the Mustangs are out . Young girls like my car , and seventy old ladys . Many of them say they used to have one . Some of you guys have some nice wives that let you spend thousands on cars, Mine stopped at six grand .

My wife wanted nothing to do with my fox body, it really irritated her how much time I spent working on Booger.

I want to say I’ll miss her........
0D2E319F-3CC0-4259-BEAE-92BF286236C9.gif

Last edited:
Once in a while she'll say to me, "we can take your Mustang". I respond, ...... Na. I don't need her tossin me no bone. Now if she changes two words around and says, "can we take your Munstang?" Then it will be game on. But I'm still waiting for it in the form of a question....

I honestly don't care. It's my thing; something I don't have to share with anyone. I'm chomping at the bit to get a 17'-19' Fusion Sport to replace her current car. They are tanking in value. I drove one, and that car is an animal. I think we could enjoy that as a family.

Kurt

Jeezus! How hard is this to figure out.

Your wives don’t like riding in your cars because they stink, are freakin noisy, and there’s no guarantee that the car will start when you get back in it, or get them home if they start the night out in it.

Fix it.

Put The cats back on, get rid of the stupid flow masters, and fix the sht that don’t work right.

Mine rode in the red car 600 miles to MW ‘12....The AC didn’t cool the car, the wipers didn’t clear the windshield in a hard rain, and the heater core ruptured on the way back..it fogged up the windshield, and smelled like antifreeze for over 3 hundred miles.

She’ll never get in another car I’m driving again.....Who can blame her?

• Haha
  • Happy
Reactions: 7 users
If I told the girl here that 'we are taking the mustang' the first thing she will say is 'will it catch fire again?'
I say ' nope, I fixed that but it may go sideways again'.
Then she will say 'I'll take my car'.

Wow, you guys all seem to be living in the Stone age. The reason most females don't care for the fox body is due to it's boxy shape. It's just not sexy looking.
As far as not being interested in a woman that's into cars, well, that's y'all's loss, and I'm sure has a bit to do with your own insecurities and the fear that she'll build a better motor than you can.

I am so glad you joined this forum. :pop:

its a V6 owner... dont expect much from them

My 3.H8 may not be able to pass you, but I can pass every gas station you stop at :D

• Haha