where do u work!

• Sponsors (?)

blksn955.o said:
My Grandfather worked at Mc.Douglas (started back when it was Curtis still) and got quite high in mngmt., My Mother has worked there (now Boeing) since 77-78. One of my Uncles was an engineer for Boeing and is now retired' in CA. My grandfather asked me if I would want a job there...I said no thanks. Later on (many years after he retired) after a strike and the sale of MD he sold all his stock and said good choice.

Curtis? Doesn't really ring a bell. I know Boeing "merged" (LOL BOUGHT OUT. They tried to tell us it was a merger. LMAO) with McDonnell Douglas in 1996. I've been there since '94. McDonnell Douglas came to be when Douglas Aircraft Company and McDonnell Company merged in 1967. Hughes Aircraft is in there somewhere too. Bought by MDC in 1984? :shrug:

mob said:
Sounds good but i dont want to make physical labor my career, I want to go to school for engineering, or drafting. That would just be a job to make some decent money while trying to support myself, and mod my mustang.

yeah your right there. that's what im going for. drafting. my dad works for DSA. makes 65k plus a year. keeps on rising. buisness is bomming there.With a 1,500 christmas bonus and free use of his bosses place in st john. its so nice there.

his boss is nice

Well lets see right now im Unemployed lol But i just had a interview for a Honda dealership near me (yea i know im a traitor but only gonna work there until i can get a better job) im waiting for FORD to hire me at their dealership, which should be in a few months just gotta wait for them to expand and hire more people

jslatts said:
Well lets see right now im Unemployed lol But i just had a interview for a Honda dealership near me (yea i know im a traitor but only gonna work there until i can get a better job) im waiting for FORD to hire me at their dealership, which should be in a few months just gotta wait for them to expand and hire more people
you need to go check out the headlight thread again there is more pics:D

I drive semi trucks for a company called CCX. I run in the linehaul division and mainly pull doubles to wisconsin or sometimes pull triples to ohio I make really good money and every weekend off but this company really SUCKS

later

I work for a Video Production and Post House. Edit and shoot national fishings shows most of the time, but we also do regional and national commercial spots for companies like Subway, Rib Crib, and Baptist Hospitals. Along with the occasion documentary.

During the fall and winter I also Shoot for Fox and ESPN for football and basketball games, mostly college, but some of the Memphis games.

It leaves little time for my car :notnice:, but the pay is good!