where do u work!

I work for Charter Furniture and Designs of North Carolina. We design and produce custom cabinetry for upscale clients.

Also known as getting yelled at all day for not being able to eyeball 1/64 of an inch. But hey, i'm 17, and make 2x as much money as anyone else my age around here.

• Sponsors (?)

I work for a sweden based company its called Alfa Laval
I am a welder/mechanic/machinest/whatever else they want me to do.

i work at the country club of virginia. its the most expensive and private in the state supposedly, you need to be interviewed and referred to be in it, and theres only a certain number of members. waiting list to join is like 3 years long or something. i work in the restaurant in there bussin tables and junk. no tips, 7 an hour. worked at a carwash, made allot more money than i do now. im waiting to be 18, i have an almost gauranteed spot job at advanced autoparts.

i am a elevator mechanic and install stuff like this...
work005.jpg

http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h160/theponyboy/work008.jpg

Attachments

• work005.jpg
    work005.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 45
Desktop computer service engineer for a bank. Excellent pay, good working conditions. This is my 27th year in the computer fixing business, so my experience makes a big difference. Along the way I earned a wall full of Novell & Microsoft certifications that look impressive but don’t mean much to the bank.

LS-what? said:
I drive semi trucks for a company called CCX. I run in the linehaul division and mainly pull doubles to wisconsin or sometimes pull triples to ohio I make really good money and every weekend off but this company really SUCKS

later

CONWAYYYYY CENTRAL XPRESSS!!! I would see these guys all over when I drove truck. I used to have one of the winter hats that I got from one of the drivers. Suprised you dont like it there. Those guys all seemed to be having a great time

~FrankenStang~ said:
Curtis? Doesn't really ring a bell. I know Boeing "merged" (LOL BOUGHT OUT. They tried to tell us it was a merger. LMAO) with McDonnell Douglas in 1996. I've been there since '94. McDonnell Douglas came to be when Douglas Aircraft Company and McDonnell Company merged in 1967. Hughes Aircraft is in there somewhere too. Bought by MDC in 1984? :shrug:

Curtis Wright aircraft...Way back in the WWII days it was what MD was before it was. My GF was there back when it was like 25 people or less:eek: . Boeing bought MD as the old man Mcd. son hated the company and his father for making him work along side the employees so he would better understand the company...his way of getting back at a man who LOVED planes.

I work for Network Integration company designing computer networks for Fortune 500 to Fortune 2000 size companies. Like JRichker I have a wall Microsoft certifications from the NT4.0 days, but I got into computer networking (server work was boring) and now have wall of Cisco Certifications including the CCIE certification. I've got 9 years experience and I'm 28 years old.
I love what I do, just sometimes I have some very long days or shall I say week ends.

Engineer for oil hardware company - design and manufacture wellheads, casing hangers, running tools, subsea trees, land equipment, etc.

Stuff like this (not our equipment though):

roncador7.jpg

Attachments

• roncador7.jpg
    roncador7.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 44