who has the highest milage mustang?

trav_19

Oct 29, 2006
Jackson, MI
Ok guys im curious which one of us members has the most miles on our sn-95 cars.... my only rule is you must curently own it.

let me know the overall condition of the car also. pics earn bonus points!!!! lol:p

i know i wont take it but... 178,000 miles bone stock its rio red and it in good condition no rust clean body.
100_1380.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

i wish my odometer would of stopped turning at like 80,000 that would be awesome haha....it dont matter what you do to your car if someone sees 200,000 on the odometer then you are not getting anything for it....pisses me off.. ive been run around by dealerships even though it had a newer motor in it... when i hit a dear in my 88 s10 blazer that had like 189,000 they totaled it out because it had to many miles..even thought it was well maintained had nice chrome wheels and a 4,000 paint job i got almost 2,000 for it...argh!!!

I'm at 155,600 right now. The car runs awesome and kicks over every morning. Despite waxing it at least 4 times a year and keeping a cover over it when i can, the lack of a garage or car port has taken its toll on my paint job, which started out lazer red but is currently a dark pinkish color lol.

ive been thinking how funny its going to be, that since i plan on keeping this car forever, what the mileage will be in 10-20 years. it might not be too bad because it only sees like 10k-15k a year

on a side note, my winter beater accord has 284k on it and its all original:D