Progress Thread Wish Me Luck! 92 Calypso Lx

others may disagree but for most street driven cars you will hate LT headers every time you go over a speed bump, need to work on the starter, clutch, transmission, etc. Yes, they make more power. WIll most guys notice the 15-20 hp difference? No

Reactions: 1 user
  • Sponsors (?)

others may disagree but for most street driven cars you will hate LT headers every time you go over a speed bump, need to work on the starter, clutch, transmission, etc. Yes, they make more power. WIll most guys notice the 15-20 hp difference? No
And that's the other reason. Been down that road. Since this car hasn't been driven regularly in 4years and the trans is a ? I don't want to be messing around with long tubes.

My tire situation!
2017-05-11 09.57.44.jpg
2017-05-11 09.57.49.jpg
2017-05-11 09.58.03.jpg
2017-05-11 09.58.10.jpg

Today,

I limped it to the tire shop on the spare tire that has never been on the ground. I had to put 50psi in the spare before I could put it on the car. Got the new tires on there and drove home. Felt like a totally different car, man what a difference. I got ballsy on my was home and gave it 3/4 throttle, it shifted into 2nd around 5k and chirped the tires. This thing shifts like its pissed, shifts hard, shifts fast.

Before all this I limped it around the block to make sure I wasn't going to have any issues, everything went fine. When I started it to head to the shop I kinda got a surging idle and a check engine light. Within a mile it was running fine and the check engine light was off. Leaving the shop after a test drive it did it again and again within a mile it was fine and running great. Any clue here?

Reactions: 1 user