Won My First Car Show!

04YELLOWGT

Jun 29, 2005
Indiana
Well I got second but what ever I was pretty happy. Plus 1-3 were all the same trophies so I could lie and say I got first. LOL The guy that beat me had no performance mods but had a big wing and a chromed out motor. He also had some black chrome rims that I'm really starting to get interested in.

Any ways they had some killer cars there but sadly no pics, I forgot the camera at home. :mad:

Cool Cars that were there:
08/09 GT500KR (Prototype)
4 Shelby 07-08 GT500s
Roush P51
Smokin Hot chick driving a 08 GT500 Vert and was single :D LOL
93 Cobra with 9k original miles
Roush 427R
05+ Saleen Extreme (Not Sure on Year)
89 Saleen SSC

I'll have pic of the trophy up in a sec. I was actually surprised it wasn't one of the cheapies, the thing weighs a ton for as small as it is.

• Sponsors (?)

haha, for a split second, when i saw the 04yellowgt, i thought of the other guy with all those ford stickers and logos everywhere, that has that long azz thread

then i stopped, and said, haha, no way.

congrats dude. 2nd is not bad, and kinda crap if that guys car with a chromed out motor and a huge wing beat yours:bs:

I would have picked your car any day outta the ones u listed.

Thats cool dude, i won my 1st show also. Unfortunately car show judges are retards and only care what the car looks like. My 2nd and final show i entered i was beat my some trailor park chick with a chitty 96 six banger:crapola that looked like an autozone on wheels. Yea i was pretty ticked:fuss:

Thats cool dude, i won my 1st show also. Unfortunately car show judges are retards and only care what the car looks like. My 2nd and final show i entered i was beat my some trailor park chick with a chitty 96 six banger:crapola that looked like an autozone on wheels. Yea i was pretty ticked:fuss:

Car shows that are put on by car clubs that are voted on by participants are worse because they only vote for members of their club.
Congrats on the 2nd.:nice:

Congrats, I dont suppose you got the girl with the GT500's number did you?

No but I would have liked to.

haha, for a split second, when i saw the 04yellowgt, i thought of the other guy with all those ford stickers and logos everywhere, that has that long azz thread
then i stopped, and said, haha, no way.

congrats dude. 2nd is not bad, and kinda crap if that guys car with a chromed out motor and a huge wing beat yours

I would have picked your car any day outta the ones u listed.

HAHA NO!!! That thread finally got locked though. Thank God.

The car that won was a sharp looking car don't get me wrong and if he would have had the stock wing or wingless it really would have looked bitchen. It was all black with the black chrome bullitts

Sadly my motor isn't the prettiest and I think that’s what hurt me. I've always been more go than show so I think I'm going to try to clean up the motor a little bit. To a lot of guys on here a motor with a nice blower on its king but to most people the shine is what wins.

Thats cool dude, i won my 1st show also. Unfortunately car show judges are retards and only care what the car looks like. My 2nd and final show i entered i was beat my some trailor park chick with a chitty 96 six banger: that looked like an autozone on wheels. Yea i was pretty ticked

None were even close to that at this show. Though I've been to shows where I thought to myself "Why would they enter that?" LOL

I was there. Actually, I was collecting money at the gate. (I had the flourescent green shirt and straw hat). Congrats to you. Fantastic show, lots of cars and spectators this year. Thanks to all that came.

Yea I saw you there. It is an awesome show I've been going for the past 3 years now and it’s my favorite show to go to around here. Great people and great cars. I always enjoy it and this was the first year I actually entered it to be jugged.

Car shows that are put on by car clubs that are voted on by participants are worse because they only vote for members of their club.
Congrats on the 2nd.

Yea there was a ricer show here a few years back and the car that one best domestic was a old Impala on like 27s which was the shop's that hosted the show. This was out of 2 03/04 Cobras, SRT8 Charger, Lightning, and my car.

They no longer have a show anymore. I wonder why.

Well, yes, at 51 I'm kind of an old fart I suppose. Mine was the silver '04 on the end of the row opposite the tent (Host Car placard dash)

Hey you should come to Kendallville, we are having a big show this coming Saturday its open to all cars. They block off Main Street and there is food, music and of course CARS. LOL This is like the 4th year for it and in that small amount of time its gotten pretty big. So many cars showed up last year they had to block off all the side streets and park cars there too.