1995 CARB CONVERSION CRANKING ISSUE.

Hey guys, new to the forum. Ive followed this forum for 2 years without making a account and have always been able to find useful information however, this time I need more in depth help. Im carburetor swapping my 1995 gt and i have the carb mounted, intake swapped, fuel pump deleted in the tank, holley mounted on the body, return regulator mounted on the firewall. I pulled all of my harness as a complete piece from the transmission, up to the engine, over to the passenger fender, and down to the pcm. I also pulled the pcm out and am wanting to keep the entire harness intact because of the rare factor of 1994-1995 GT factory parts. I left the entire body harness, starter, alternator, and ac wiring. i have never had a issue with the vehicle starting, so I know that it is something I took off with the harness. How do I get it to turn over? I bypassed my clutch safety switch to be sure it isnt that. I still need to wire gauges, cooling fan, and whatever this starter issue is.

PS: The reasoning for this is because after swapping heads cam intake and full bolt ons i could not get it to run properly. it ran good but was not at its fullest potential at operating temperature.

• Sponsors (?)

I am one day pulling this engine out to put in something else that will need to be carbureted anyways. So I killed 2 birds with one stone. It will not turn over at all. You turn the key, and the starter does nothing.
What in this day and age "needs to be carburetated?"

Kurt