2012 5.0's first time to the track

wicked400ex

Jun 8, 2008
First time to the track with the new 5.0, had wheel hop isues most of the night and bad 60's. keep pulling to far out of the water box, eventually opened the door up to put her in the sweet spot, by that time it was the last run and I babied it off the line (bass akwards, should have babied it when I had the crappy burn outs & launched hard this time) for my second best time out of 4 runs. All in all my first run was the best with pic below. Gonna try the street tire's 1 mo' time, then...

501260et.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

wow nice! what mods? (if any) what gears? what track? looks like I see the Brembo spec wheels so Im assuming 6MT

I don't see an option for a signature in the User CP, but this is what it would be: '12 Black Mustang 5.0 GT Prem. manual, Brembo's, 3.73's, HID/Security & rear camera 386hp/373lb.ft (STOCK) BOSS Shift knob & boot, JLT CAI, Lethal o/r H pipe, Flowmaster AT 40's axleback, Jon Lund 93 street tune, JLT Oil Separators

so basically with a full exhaust minus headers, cai, and a mild 93 street tune u ran 12.6 with poor launches. sooo next time at the track u oughta b able to hit me 12.1-12.2's i'm thinking? good time though. i cant wait to get to the track