Awesome, ill keep that in mind. I appreciate it!!

Well fellas, my scott fab panels came in today but they were damaged.

Attachments

• thumbnail_IMG_4437.jpg
    167.2 KB · Views: 260
  • thumbnail_IMG_4438.jpg
    203.2 KB · Views: 207
  • thumbnail_IMG_4439.jpg
    199 KB · Views: 273
I'm sure you will get that replaced, but it is still a bummer! It's like waiting for a part, and it arrives, and it's the wrong part. Aside from the damage the panels look sweet!

I'm sure you will get that replaced, but it is still a bummer! It's like waiting for a part, and it arrives, and it's the wrong part. Aside from the damage the panels look sweet!

Yea definitely! I called them and they were super professional about it and they are sending me new ones and paying for return shipping.

Reactions: 1 user
My Scotts fab door panels came in after running into a small hiccup. I got the passage side on and im going to hold off on the driver side until I get the window track fixed. I'm running into an issue with the glass falling to the bottom up the door. I didn't want to rivet the driver side on just to have to take it off when the glass came off track. Ill make sure to post more interior photos soon.

Attachments

• 29196235_2083384995275924_1251292080274815631_n.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 181
Reactions: 1 users
Well the interior is back in the car and i promised i would post some before and after pictures. Hope this motivate some people to get cracking one there builds. I plan on bring the car to Midwest fox fest in Nebraska this summer. It's the very first fox car show in the midwest.

Reactions: 1 user
This weekend im going to be installing drop motor mounts and also going to try and pull the pan and weld a bung onto it for my oil return. The on3 kit come with a hard plastic barb fitting and it is garbage. Ill also be putting in a new oil pump while im in there.