Progress Thread 89 hatch hydroplanedrifterweldeddiff thread:

• Sponsors (?)

Still gotta put on the explorer intake and throttle body. Really wanna do heads at sametime. And theres some local for $700. But im trying to save to do a camper van build, for mtb trips/dirtbike/drift car tow/vacation rig. Wait till u see the craftiness on that one. Lol. DIY wood hightop, flex sealed.

Van will be old 86-91 econoline ext. 351w C4.

• Hell Yeah!
Reactions: 1 user
Been a while.. Car running good, but timing a wee bit off from me setting it a stupid way. Need to fix it, but i gotta pull the strutbar and im lazy. Been for sale for a couple months to do the van build/MTB stuff. (no rush to sell it) Ima really hate to sell it b/c its so fun to drift. Drifting is pretty addicting for some reason its really good. We'll see how the van thing is for a bit. I'd love to do a fox notch build 300 Inline 6 turbo. Holley sniper. Hopefully one day.

Anyway just made this vidya.. 216k miles on this baby. 140k when i bought it.

View: https://youtu.be/5xyOIcsEGa8

Sold. $4400.

Preciate ya, and back at ya. I enjoyed doing the work and building it looking back and learned a lot that's given me the confidence to do my next thing. ie: breaking down in a old van in the middle of nowhere and figuring out how to fix it. LOL. (and doing cool MTB things)

Damn!! That sucks!! ........ did you tell the buyer about Stangnet so the drifter can live on?

I’d prolly watch if you post some van stuff in our “other car” thread. So keep us posted. Good luck on the new project.

Sold. $4400.

Preciate ya, and back at ya. I enjoyed doing the work and building it looking back and learned a lot that's given me the confidence to do my next thing. ie: breaking down in a old van in the middle of nowhere and figuring out how to fix it. LOL. (and doing cool MTB things)
wish I could ride along, I need an adventure.