RANT!!! Burn It To The Ground

• Sponsors (?)

I'm sending a representative to document complaints

1520600359953.png

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
It's clunky. I cannot reply to anybody if I'm on an Ipad or smart phone. I'm on the stupid blackmoon skin currently in an attempt to get rid of the glitches, and it isn't my preference. The contrast is better on the lighter skin, and I wish that Noobz would throw as much favortism to that option as much as he does his "sitting around in the dark at 3AM" black moon skin fav.

I've done some tweaks this morning, let me know if you guys can post from mobile devices without issues...

Both skins are almost identical so there is not really a code difference presently. I think it might be old cache for some of you.

We upgraded the forum software from 1.0 to 2.0. This is also the same theme from the same designers from 1.0 to 2.0. We had to change to keep moving forward, can't sit on outdated software. The site performance is much improved, search is better and we will be introducing more features in the near term.

From the user perspective minus the glitches that we are still chasing down, the difference between this interface and the last amounts to installing the toilet paper roll with the free end down instead of up.

I'm on a kindle, just got a 16 gig one (I think :scratch:) I'm also on the dark side. Popups gone now but the emojis on top of the dialogue box is a bit of a pain, can't tell if makes it to the box without scrolling down and they don't highlight when you select them.
Thanks for the 'breadcrumb' as you call it at the bottom :nice:.
I don't use my phone for viewing very often but I tested it and it was good both ways, I'm on sprint.

The only thing I notice today is i can’t rotate my screen, which puts it in the desktop format and was the only way I could see notifications