Dad is trying to sell my car...

did the same w/ my ranger. got it for free, got it running and did some body work and sold it for 500 bucks, probably could've got more. I was gonna do that w/ a 38 ford pickup, that I also got for free along with a built 393 stroker. I was gona put it all together and sell it but my dad gave it all away.

• Sponsors (?)

grey5.0beast said:
did the same w/ my ranger. got it for free, got it running and did some body work and sold it for 500 bucks, probably could've got more. I was gonna do that w/ a 38 ford pickup, that I also got for free along with a built 393 stroker. I was gona put it all together and sell it but my dad gave it all away.

i would of been very mad. That's one thing my dad wont do. is give away something of mine unless i realy fed up. :nono:

the ranger i had we did a metlic black. it had a 4 speed. replaced the rear window. (cracked) had a wood bed. it was sweet. and to top it off. a 302 out of an 82 mustang. i should of kept it but i wasent thinking when i sold it. i wanted to sell it and buy a mustang. ended up buying a thunderbird. an 87 and fixed it up and sold it for a little over 6 with spending about 3,000 on it plus the 800 price of buying it. it was a 5.0 as well

man you should have seen this motor I got, it had just been rebuilt, 351 .030 over and a stroker kit for a grand total of 393 cubes, holly heads, eddy air gap intake, holly carb, and an unknown cam. the 38 pickup was in peices but in great shape, all the body work was done, it just needed to be resanded and painted. I also had some sweet rims from summit, cragars, and I had planned on swapping everything to my rangers frame. But since we live in a nice neighborhood with a full garage, we had no room for it. I probably could have sold all of that for around 5000, it also had a c4 tranny with a shift kit to go with it. And this was all free!!! From an old hotrod builder who was moving and said that it was cool I was into domestics and so he said I could have the fastest vehicle in school and it would be a truck, would have been badass

grey5.0beast said:
man you should have seen this motor I got, it had just been rebuilt, 351 .030 over and a stroker kit for a grand total of 393 cubes, holly heads, eddy air gap intake, holly carb, and an unknown cam. the 38 pickup was in peices but in great shape, all the body work was done, it just needed to be resanded and painted. I also had some sweet rims from summit, cragars, and I had planned on swapping everything to my rangers frame. But since we live in a nice neighborhood with a full garage, we had no room for it. I probably could have sold all of that for around 5000, it also had a c4 tranny with a shift kit to go with it. And this was all free!!! From an old hotrod builder who was moving and said that it was cool I was into domestics and so he said I could have the fastest vehicle in school and it would be a truck, would have been badass

i could care less what people that live beside me. i know the ppl on the right really well. they have a kid my age. been buds since we were in dipers :lol:

and the ppl to the left well they hate me. its been 3 in the morning and ive been in the garage grinding away on something. I think it has something to do with beating the living **** out of there kid. started talking about my mother :nono:

slow95gt said:
Hell naw, would someone give my truck or engine or both away, id kill them. I mean hell if it was a basket-case and just old junk them I really wouldnt care, but if theres money involved, it wouldnt go over well with me, makes me want to go get a old f100!!

how bad you wont one? i know a guy trying to get rid of one.

grey5.0beast said:
and you guys with the titles in your hands, are you 16?? doubt it

Just because you keep saying it. I fully owned my car when I bought it at the age of 17; title, insurance, everything. Many of my friends were 16 and 17 when they bought their first cars and they are still in their own names.

grey5.0beast said:
and you guys with the titles in your hands, are you 16?? doubt it
Bought my truck when I was 16, had it insured on my parent's policy until i was 18, which i am now. Bought my bike when I was 17, that's under my policy. Bought my car when 18, that's under my own policy. Also bought the quad when 18, but that's gotta go to afford mods for the car.