Damn Sexy Photoshops...Wingless and BBS

Status
Not open for further replies.

SRT Handz

I tripped & fell down and cut myself & got blood
Oct 10, 2004
La Mirada, CA
Me and my Friend were smoking alot of Bud* and were getting thought of automoble Hottness

I Love My car the way it is and am not going to do these mods....these are just because we were stonned

Original

Wingless with Shaved Door Handles

Wingless with Shaved Door Handles and BBS

Shaved Door Handles and BBS with Wing

those BBS wheels look cool. next time you get like that can you photochop a black SN95 with SSR GT3s? ive yet to see some on a SN95 in the right angle and want to see what they would look like before i drop the cash on them.

I purposely went out with my camera and got great pick, with a good backround and that side angle so i culd do chops' on it.

...and i did nt do the chops', my buddy did. I just told him what i wanted while we chilled

I like the BBS's on your car. Im not fond of the wingless look on the 94-98 though. The body style is too rounded to not have the wing imo. New edge stangs look ok wingless, but I like rear spoilers. Especially 03 Cobra spoilers. When i had my 97 Cobra, I wanted the Saleen S281 wing. I think thats what its called. Its similar to an 03 Cobra wing in a way.

Good job with the photoshoppin man, i just picked up a 99 GT red... maybe ill try to figure out that photoshopping **** when im tore up some day, dont listen to that retard tryin to rag on ya, im young too and have a nice car and who gives a **** im gonna be payin bills for the rest of my live so mise well have nice stuff and have fun. I see your in cali my uncle lives in orange county if i ever come down that way maybe ill hit ya up im sure theres some flame dank down there. That ****s a lil harder to come by up here but we stay high

Status
Not open for further replies.