Damn ticket!!

ZeroCool

Oct 13, 2003
San Diego, CA
Two months ago I was involved in a street race with an 04 WRX, which was modded and had a blow off valve, that is all I know. We did a 30 mph roll on, he got the jump on me, but slowly but surely I was creeping up and top of third was pulling on him. Damn, I have a slow car right.....well; I had just filled my tank minutes prior to the race...lot of weight huh? Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that I had 3 other people in the vert. LOL. Yes very tight, but there was 4 of us in the car. Well, low and behold, damn Trooper clocked me @ 91 mph in a 45 just as I started to get a car lenght on him. Yeah I know I'm dumb, but now I will pay with higher insurance rates...Live and learn. Well, he wrote me up careless driving, not wreckless, trooper gave me a hell of a break. SOOO, I pleaded not guilty, and went to trial today. I LOST!!! wuaaaa. I had some ideas on how to get out of the ticket which worked on lowering the fine. How much was it you say? $233 from like $360.. Well the coolest part of the troopers testimony was when he mentioned that I was pulling from the said WRX :owned: ....I was like yeah baby!! (in my head). Why didn't he pull over the loser!! That is all for now. Didn't want to post this before the trial as there is too many trolls!

*Disclaimer*
The above story is fictional and is not meant to endorse street racing and is intended for entertainment purposes only.

• Sponsors (?)

duner said:
I was entertained.

Damn cop must have been a ricer.
Damn cop did a huey and went into a high speed pursuit, lights, sirens, and when "we" in the "movie" pulled over he was all hand in gun and speaking on the PA to put the keys on top of the roof, hands up and crap like that. The director sucked cause the "04 WRX" (their plates BTW) guys should've gotten the better part of a 2 by 4!

Darkness said:
Damn cop did a huey and went into a high speed pursuit, lights, sirens, and when "we" in the "movie" pulled over he was all hand in gun and speaking on the PA to put the keys on top of the roof, hands up and crap like that. The director sucked cause the "04 WRX" (their plates BTW) guys should've gotten the better part of a 2 by 4!

:rlaugh: I'm sure glad you "actors" weren't shot in that scene of the "movie". Now that I know you were "guest staring" I can understand why the cop whipped up a felony stop on you "upstanding citizens" :rlaugh:

Night before last I was at fred meyer and got in my car and was leaving. It was about 5 minutes to closing, hardly anyone was there. I go around a corner in the parking lot and gun it. Pitches the back end out and when i got it straightened out left two nice marks on the pavement lol. Well I leave the store to see "special officer dick suck" pulling me over and bitching at me. Ya it was stupid but it was pretty cool lol. No ticket though. WHEEEEWWW

I got a ticket for something I didnt do once... :notnice: well actually i got pulled over for a b/s reason! :bs: I was just minding my own business, following the speed limit and not driving like a maniac... when a sherrif pulls up behind me (actually he had to speed to catch up to me cuz he was at a red light) anyway... the reason he gave for pulling me over was because he couldnt see my temp. in my rear window... (no tint, clean car, etc.) he actually had the nerve to suggest putting it in my license plate area!! what a f*$%&ng moron!! its paper and would be weathered and worn within days! to make a long story short i had a suspended license at the time (already sent paperwork off thought i was good) and got a $538 ticket. Went to court and told the judge everything you see here and showed him paperwork to prove my story and he told me to leave! :nice: boy was i shocked and surprised to hear those words!! I dont need that going on my record anyway! :banana:

man, I tell everyone I know to fight the ticket! worst case senerio is you get it reduced... they will reduce it if you show up, and say, yeah I did it, can you reduce it for me? they say, yeah... never fails! :rluagh: but I prefer the lawyer approach... they know their stuff, and you are paying for their expertise... btw, never call the cop into court... they always show, and the judge always believes the cop!

-it's all about looking pathetic, and letting someone smarter than you do the talking :D