Detroit Area Mustang guys

• Sponsors (?)

Na5.0HO said:
Stopped by Dale's house today... saw him working in the garage on the vette. Looks almost as nice as his cobrakiller... it'll be a real shame to see that thing go :(

Well its not gone yet, I might just start working on the new car and cancel the insurance and let the plates expire and not drive it next year expect on the track. Depends on if I can find a decent notch back for cheap or not. The Chevy engine stang will live before long!

You guys are welcome to come out whenever and hang out , Im always in the garage. (My house is a mess right now heh)

Hey Dale,

Just wanted to say that it was nice meeting you at Milan a few Friday's ago.
Man that pissed me off that I'd had to leave the car at home and drive my truck there to make a delivery for Pam. I tried to get back over and talk to you after I watched a few runs, but my wife had a headache and was getting tired so we left at about 9:15. You car looks and runs BADD A$$! :nice: Hopefully we'l see each other again soon, either at Milan,Telegraph, or perhaps even at Woodward next month. I'm on afternoons, so my summer has pretty much sucked. I'll be down at Mustang Alley for the cruise and I'll be at Milan next weekend. :cheers: GT JAY

GT JAY said:
Hey Dale,

Just wanted to say that it was nice meeting you at Milan a few Friday's ago.
Man that pissed me off that I'd had to leave the car at home and drive my truck there to make a delivery for Pam. I tried to get back over and talk to you after I watched a few runs, but my wife had a headache and was getting tired so we left at about 9:15. You car looks and runs BADD A$$! :nice: Hopefully we'l see each other again soon, either at Milan,Telegraph, or perhaps even at Woodward next month. I'm on afternoons, so my summer has pretty much sucked. I'll be down at Mustang Alley for the cruise and I'll be at Milan next weekend. :cheers: GT JAY

whats up man. Ive met everyone this week from here just about! You havent missed much this year. The weather has sucked for pretty much the entire summer so far. I hope august isnt this crappy. Im registered for mustang alley too so Ill see ya there at least for sure. My car will probably have a for sale sign in it, Im hoping I might get a decent offer or two on it. Id like to start working on my new car soon.

Dale Royster said:
whats up man. Ive met everyone this week from here just about! You havent missed much this year. The weather has sucked for pretty much the entire summer so far. I hope august isnt this crappy. Im registered for mustang alley too so Ill see ya there at least for sure. My car will probably have a for sale sign in it, Im hoping I might get a decent offer or two on it. Id like to start working on my new car soon.

I'm registered for The Alley too, so I'll definately see you there for sure. You going to Milan next weekend for thr FORD SUPERFEST? I'll be there, except I'll have the Stang and be running this time and not my F-150. :D Although I might have my wife drive my truck down with my stock rear axle in the bed if I don't sell it before next weekend. Let me know if you're going.

Talk to ya, GT JAY.:cheers:

GT JAY said:
I'm registered for The Alley too, so I'll definately see you there for sure. You going to Milan next weekend for thr FORD SUPERFEST? I'll be there, except I'll have the Stang and be running this time and not my F-150. :D Although I might have my wife drive my truck down with my stock rear axle in the bed if I don't sell it before next weekend. Let me know if you're going.

Talk to ya, GT JAY.:cheers:

Yeah Ill probably be at milan for that. Im debating whether or not if I Want to race in the modular class. My car doesnt fare well against fat tire cobras with spray. I wish they'd divide it up into seperate 2v/4v classes.

Dale Royster said:
you know, there is enough of us here on a semi regular basis, we should rent milan for a day soon. Its like 600 for 3 hours, would be a riot to have like 10 of us in control of milan for 3 hours :)

I bet you could get more than 10 guys easy around here...
I would be up for it... there are lots of guys in our area, even on stangnet

Get 30 guys, hell 50 it'd be cheap and with that many ppl there would be very small lanes....

I know a tech. that works at Milan I'll ask him about this.....

Dale Royster said:
you know, there is enough of us here on a semi regular basis, we should rent milan for a day soon. Its like 600 for 3 hours, would be a riot to have like 10 of us in control of milan for 3 hours :)

Count me in... if i get ever get my car put back together :(

Puma.... Lakeview Ct. U?

Downriver guys in Michigan...

Hey I just wanted to say last night was the first time I went out to Joy/Telegraph around 12:00 and I gotta say I was surprised how many people were there just talking in a big a group. It's a much bigger crowd than I expected. Does anybody go there regularly?

Also, does anybody ever go to the car shows at SEARS on the corner of Southfield and Dix?

Dale Royster said:

:nice: That sounds good to me. A buddy of mine and I have been talking about renting it out for a day. He said he had about 10 guys who'd run and I know myself and 2 others (or more) for sure that would be in. He and I are going to be down there next weekend. We all need to hook up and get something planned. Also, I know I told you Dale, but just to let everyone else know. My wife family owns a screen printing and embrodery shop and they do all of Milans merchandise. :D I'll talk to Pam (one of the owners) next weekend and see what's available and if we can get a group rate or something special with a ton of guys.