Fox Do Aero-Nose Notchback T-Top exist?

Recently I was watching a video about a t-top foxbody being restored when I decided to look at some images of t-top notchback foxbodies when suddenly I found a pinterest image of a aero nose t-top notchback. I just want to know where if its real I can find more of this car. Did they sell any of these factory? Is this just a 4 eye to aero nose conversion that happens to be t-top? please fill me in if possible.
5aa9cee7f5857b75922991df60b7ad42.jpg

Reactions: 1 user
  • Sponsors (?)

T-Top was available into 88 as an option, so it would shock me if none were made but I have no idea of numbers. I have seen some aero's for sale that grafted on a T-Top roof onto a coupe.

You would need to see the buck tag or build or order sheet to confirm if original.

The T-Top notch was no longer an option after I think 84 or 85, the Hatch continued until 88. Any notchback T-Top car you see that has an aero nose and or 87+ interior was either converted to a T-Top or an older car that was converted to the aero nose and interior.

My 92 notch is currently at K and K Custom Mustangs getting completely redone and a T-Top conversion.

No. 1984 was the last year you could option a sunroof or t-top on a coupe. From 1985-on it was hatchback for both options.

In the years since, there have been conversions. The roof of a hatch will section nicely into a coupe if one wanted to do a T-top conversion.