DYNO TUNE TOMOROW!!! Guess my numbers and you get a cookie!!!

Hey I just got off the phone with Razors Edge and sceduled an appointment tomorow at 4. Im really siked, cant wait to see how much power im making. Anyways, anyone have any tips for me? I get out of school at 2:30 and will probably get there around 3:45 so not really too much time to cool down but thats the fastest I can get there. I was thinking of bringing a cooler with a couple bags of ice, yay or nay? Should I keep my timing at 10? Also what should I have my MSD 6btm at? Oh and im gonna make another post of this but even with my new supercharger belt, when I first start up my car it lets out this nasty squeak and screech (belt slipping I guess) but I cannot get my belt any tighter then it is. I have it so tight the idler pulley does not slip if oyu try to turn it by hand when the cars off. Any ideas?Hmm what else.... I guess thats it, heres whats in my car

Vortech V1 S-trim @ 11-12#'s of boost
AFM PowerPipe
75 mm Pro-m MAF
36# FRPP Injectors
255# GSS340 Walboro Fuel Pump
Kirban AFPR
3.73s
70 mm Pro products TB
Cobra Intake Manifold
Nitto 555r's
MAC Longtube Headers
UPR off road x-pipe
Flowmaster 3chamber catback
MSD 6btm
FMS 9mm wires

How much power should I be putting down? The guy is charging me $289 for a chip, and $150 an hour for a tune. Oh and he wanted to know what kind of computer we had in our cars, I forgot so I couldnt tell him. GUESS MY NUMBERS!!! :banana:

• Sponsors (?)

385 sounds right if this guy knows how to tune. If your getting a chip, you dont use the btm. Keep the timing @ 10* and let the chip control it. I'd shoot for a mid 11:1 a/f.

Opinions very but I think most will tell you Mustangs are more accurate and consistant. If you want bragging rights then your looking for a Dynojet. If you want a good tune for your chip then Mustang. All you have to do is add 12% to your number if you want to tell people what you put down. or tell them you dynod on a mustang which is 12% less then a dynojet. (the Honest way) dont sweat the small stuff. :D

Just got off the phone with razorsedge again. He said dynojets are accelerometers, they use a 1800 pound drum, your car does not weigh 1800 pounds. That is why mustangdynos are more accurate because they use a brake to simulate real world conditions. He also said his is about 14% off a avg dynojet. Can anyone answer any of my any questions?

Here's one...Yes bring the ice for your intake!! It will only take a few minutes to cool down your intake just make sure to have a towel to wrap around it so you dont get water all over the place. Works great for me at the track to cool down my car after the long drive.

If I were getting a tune, I'd probably prefer a mustang dyno, although that decision is based off internet rambling about mustang dynos being more real world.

I guess 343 rwhp
368 rwtq (for an additional cookie)

mustang dynoes apply a load based on your cars weight. it gets the real world number. if you are tuning part throttle and wot you WANT to do it on a mustang dyno.

none of the dyno jets here have a 3k drum. they are closer to 2k thast why they read higher.

if you want a number for dyno queen purposes, have them take the load off and set it to the load of a dyno jet. then get your numbers. if you are in a tuning sesion i am sure they wont mind doing a final pass like this.