Efi 351w Swap

I ordered the timing cover water pump bolt kit. Well I opened it and I went by their inventory sheet and it was one stud short. So I called and they’re gonna ship it out first thing tomorrow. Then I went to the online diagram and it isn’t short a stud. I feel a little silly. Oh well.
3905B199-F93B-4EA9-9D5D-FEF700949A88.jpeg

• Sponsors (?)

Well, I torqued the heads down on a set of felpro head gaskets. I installed the timing cover and water pump. The cobra roller rockers are all tightened down on their pedestals. New length pushrods to accomodate the roller cam and lifters have been installed. I put an order in for oil pan gasket and arp oil pump shaft. I am hoping to swing the engine in next week or the following week. I have to modify the coolant bypass tubes that are on the intake so that they clear injectors. I just need everything to fall miraculously into place! Haha!

Reactions: 1 users
Aaargh! I received some of my necessary gaskets to button up my 351. I finished installing the oil pan. Then I flipped it over and started to seal up the intake, but one bolt decided to strip out. The forward most bolt on the passenger side. I need to helicoil the head. Darn.

Reactions: 1 user