Everything old is new again...

Husky44

10 Year Member
Sep 27, 2006
Tacoma, WA
I've been away from StangNet for about 6 years, but I'm back. Looks like a few of the names I knew are still here, including @Noobz347 and Mad Mike, although I'm guessing that's him using the @CarMichael Angelo handle--is he trying to stuff a Ferrari engine in a Fairmont now?

I moved from FL to Tacoma WA since I last posted, and been busy with other life stuff. I sold the Shelby:(. But I'm back on my 67 project, and back to playing on the forums. My last post here was a question about tuning. Guess what? I'm back to learn more about tuning. The 67 is almost complete after a LONG pause.
WP_20161012_17_34_16_Rich (2).jpg

I just read all 67 pages of Steve's MegaSquirt/tunerstudio Help Thread which wasn't around back then. I think I'm gonna like @a91what .

Just thought I'd be social. Hey to Stangnet.

Reactions: 1 users
  • Sponsors (?)

I've been away from StangNet for about 6 years, but I'm back. Looks like a few of the names I knew are still here, including @Noobz347 and Mad Mike, although I'm guessing that's him using the @CarMichael Angelo handle--is he trying to stuff a Ferrari engine in a Fairmont now?

I moved from FL to Tacoma WA since I last posted, and been busy with other life stuff. I sold the Shelby:(. But I'm back on my 67 project, and back to playing on the forums. My last post here was a question about tuning. Guess what? I'm back to learn more about tuning. The 67 is almost complete after a LONG pause.

I just read all 67 pages of Steve's MegaSquirt/tunerstudio Help Thread which wasn't around back then. I think I'm gonna like @a91what .

Not a Ferrari engine in it, but something that doesn’t belong there nonetheless.
My engine comes from a country much further east than Italy….a lot further.

Reactions: 1 user

Just so you know it's still me; I'm going to give you a hard time about the extremely small, 80's flip-phone, single image that you brought to introduce us to your new girlfriend.

:worthlesb

:O_o:

Just so you know it's still me; I'm going to give you a hard time about the extremely small, 80's flip-phone, single image that you brought to introduce us to your new girlfriend.

:worthlesb

:O_o:
You've mellowed in your old age.

Do you know how hard it is to get pictures of a garage queen that's been under a pile of lumber for the past 5 years? :D