Foxbody front wheel fitment

liquid_02

Sep 10, 2006
I'm lookin at buying a set of wheels for the front of my car, to match the rear wheels I want I have a choice between 15x5 3.5"BS and 15x7 4"BS I was wondering if anybody knows if either of these will fit? My only concern with the 15x5's is how much tire I'm going to be able to get on that rim, as it is still a street car, with the occasional trip to the strip.

Thanks a lot

• Sponsors (?)

What type wheel are you wanting, my 15X6 rodlites rubbed on the two little tabs that hold the outer brake pad in place, but you can just grind that off, mine are 3.5 bs, the two tabs were my only problem, but only took about 2 minutes to solve.

What type wheel are you wanting, my 15X6 rodlites rubbed on the two little tabs that hold the outer brake pad in place, but you can just grind that off, mine are 3.5 bs, the two tabs were my only problem, but only took about 2 minutes to solve.

They're prolites, almost like your rodlites, 8 rectangular holes instead of 5. I'm not really too worried about brake fitment, any of that is easy to solve, whether I use wheel spacers or grind whatever needs to be ground, been looking for a set of sn-95 spindles for my car anyway, but to no avail. What I'm really concerned with is the fitment in the wheel well.

How tight was your wheel when turning? Think there would be enough room for a 15x7 w/ 4"BS? The wheel will have an extra half inch in, and out, since your set and my set both have a zero offset.