Have I got two faults

Hi all, we’ll yesterday I decided to do what I should have done at the start and remove the ccrm to test on the bench. This reveals an issue, the circuit that powers on the pcm has a problem, the pilot through the relay showed open circuit. So I thought in for a penny etc and drilled out the rivets, opened it up and had a look, tested again and no circuit across the pilot. I carefully removed the relay and fitted a replacement, tested and was ok, I boxed up the ccrm and refitted to the car. Refitted the inner arch shield and put the wheel on, I’ve removed to temp fly lead and all the wiring is back as it should be, now the fuel pump primes, power is through to fuses f2.2 and f2.8 when key on.
The theft light acts normal put still no start, it’s as though the pcm isn’t speaking to anything even the OBD2 scanner gets no clear messages. What do I need to do to get the pcm to join in,
I haven’t tried the spare key yet, I’ll do that soon, just in case.
Bill

• Sponsors (?)

I believe I gave you the "crank with no start" check list in your other thread. But here it is again for your reference. Once a repair has been made you have to start the trouble shooting process over from the beginning as if this is a NEW problem. Don't ASSUME anything.

From the "crank with no start check list" pay attention to what the check engine is supposed to do during cranking. Pay attention to HOW PATS is supposed to "prove out".

1996+ Crank with no start check list

This also applies to the power on test for fuse F2.34, F2.2, and F2,8. Then you won't be guessing IF you have a PATS problem or not.

Crank with no start check list complete, checks out ok, it seems now my fuel pump is not supplying anything, when I first put power through to the ccrm via a fly lead I’m certain the fuel pump ran, the engine started etc, now the fuel pump doesn’t run, I can hear the ccrm relays buzz for a few seconds and then time out, I’ve listened in the trunk an it’s all quiet in there.
On a plus side, a squirt of easy start into the throttle body has the engine fire, one step forward, two steps back.
I’ve checked all the bjb fuses and all are good, I suppose next I’ll be testing at the fuel tank area.
Bill

She lives!!!
With everything put back as it should be, the ccrm with a new relay fitted for the pcm supply, and the fly lead removed, also a new battery fitted but I finally tipped the old one over the edge with excessive starting attempts so not really part of the problem, the engine fired up first time.
I’d like to express my thanks to Mr wmburns
Without who’s help I’d still be poking about looking for the fault, thank you sir,
Bill