Forced Induction How About A Vortech V3-si Trim On A 94 Cobra?

I was originally going to do heads and a cam first but based on the research I did and people I talked to, that was only going to put me a little over 300 at the wheels. I talked to several builders/tuners and they told me a vortech would put me at or above 400 at the wheels and would be the best bang for the buck. As soon as I have those numbers I will post them up.

Define "safely". Some would say 400 rwhp is asking for trouble, others would say they've ran them for years like that.

I personally made over 400 HP to the tires on a stock longblock with nothing more than a V1 S trim and a power pipe. Since the V3 is much more efficient it will easily make the same or better numbers. My setup was dead reliable and I beat on it every single day. (my old 95, not my current car) Here's my dyno sheet for inspiration to the OP!:

Here is a quick video I took tonight after I got home. I only revved it up to 3k just because it is late and I don't want to disturb the neighbors. This is without the supercharger belt on. It's not running as smoothly as I would like it at the moment but that should be ironed out in the tune. Oh yeah, I may be adding a methanol injection system...

http://s202.photobucket.com/albums/aa175/seandkelley/1994 Cobra/

Doesn't sound too bad for the stock axleback.

Very inspiring indeed.

Mike is a great guy and tuned my car years ago before I fell out with Paul.