KZGUNS tuning

Here I made some needed changes for your startup and I also fixed a few of the inputs [AC idle up] that would have not worked otherwise.

Review the changes, on first start the car may be rich or lean dont freak out. Open the VE1 table and start to adjust the fuel, lower numbers reduce fuel higher numbers add fuel. You will know where the fuel needs to be added there will be a blue dot running around in the tables once the car is running, this dot is where the engine is pulling its info from.

Attachments

• KZGUNS Rev1.0.0.msq
    109 KB · Views: 123
Reactions: 1 user
  • Sponsors (?)

One more quick question...for now anyway.
Currently i'm running about 13/14 deg timing with spout removed. When setting the timing in tunerstudio and trigger offset do i leave the current settings where they're at, fixed 20/offset 14 or should those starting points be changed before i proceed?

OK guys i got everything hooked up and it fired right up and idles better than before. My issue is i don't think i'm getting correct afr readings? it seems to hold rock solid on one number. i would think it would fluctuate. I data logged and attached below.
I'm going to recheck all my wb controller wiring.

Attachments

• 2019-01-12_10.47.02.msl
    1.7 MB · Views: 85
If I unplug the expansions plug from ecu the afr drops off. So it’s getting a signal. Bad controller? I get a solid 2.33v from the green wire while running. I would think that should fluctuate as it’s reading afr.

Talked to 14point7 after a few tests they think it’s a bad controller and will be shipping me a new one on Monday. For what it’s worth they were very helpful and answered the phone everytime I called back with test results. Great customer service.

Reactions: 1 user