KZGUNS tuning

• Sponsors (?)

Ok so i am going to load your tune file and do a video on how to setup CL idle, the only thing i am missing is the Datalogs during your testing of the timing vs kpa and rpm vs duty%
I can make the video without them but i would like to include that information in video format for my tuning channel..

Reactions: 1 user
Ok so i am going to load your tune file and do a video on how to setup CL idle, the only thing i am missing is the Datalogs during your testing of the timing vs kpa and rpm vs duty%
I can make the video without them but i would like to include that information in video format for my tuning channel..
Of course I forgot to dl those sessions. I suppose I could do it over?

here is the DL from new tune. I did have to lean on the pedal to get it to start. DL starts soon after it starts. I reved it a couple times so you can see how it recovers. Dips a bit low but didn't stall

-Ken

Attachments

• 2019-01-27_15.16.22.msl
    2.1 MB · Views: 94
I assume the blocks with 14 in them are where it idles correct? That's a very low number, I like to keep the idle ve above 30 or so. We can change some things to bring that idle ve up. I am thinking your injector dead-time is wrong, this will affect the ve table heavily at low load/rpm.

I know we went through this before but what injectors do you have?

Correct 14 is where it idles. I’m not sure who makes these injectors but they are 24# and I attached the data I have for them. They look like ford 24# but I think they’re aftermarket.

Attachments

• 43D9EBB0-DDB5-48A4-A86D-8B396AFE2981.jpeg
    43D9EBB0-DDB5-48A4-A86D-8B396AFE2981.jpeg
    527.4 KB · Views: 100