Mustang Performance Handbook 2

DTARS

Aug 20, 2013
justice,il
so i got a awesome Christmas present from my friend, its that mustang performance hand book 2 .

it has a lot of setup tips and schematics/measurements to build your own suspension components for road racing autocross and drag racing . it has how to's on building roll cages torque bars, castor camber plates, bump steer, lcas ,sub-frame connectors ect, pretty impressive if i do say so myself, takes a lot of guess work out if you want to build your own parts, like I'm planning on to .

so if anyone's interested i can scan and upload the schematics or the whole book possibly into a pdf form for all to enjoy on this forum

• Sponsors (?)

so i got a awesome Christmas present from my friend, its that mustang performance hand book 2 .

it has a lot of setup tips and schematics/measurements to build your own suspension components for road racing autocross and drag racing . it has how to's on building roll cages torque bars, castor camber plates, bump steer, lcas ,sub-frame connectors ect, pretty impressive if i do say so myself, takes a lot of guess work out if you want to build your own parts, like I'm planning on to .

so if anyone's interested i can scan and upload the schematics or the whole book possibly into a pdf form for all to enjoy on this forum

That would be great but be careful about violating copyright laws. You may want to run it by a mod first.

Yeah... Would be nice but would not be legal if it's copy-written material.

We're not in the habit of playing host to pirated anything.

I appreciate you guys taking the time to alert us to ask the question though. :) Definitely the right thing to do when in doubt. :nice:

Reactions: 1 user
Can you ask your friend where he got the book? I've been looking online on and off over the last six months or so and can only ever find the first edition.

Reactions: 1 user