Build Thread My Never Ending 89 Notch Thread

I imagine so!! Lol. You should have a lot of fun with it for a long time though(hopefully).

Reactions: 1 user
@Noobz347 can you clean these posts up please ? Or give me the power too I this thread so I can clean the whole thing up a bit

Sent from my iPhone using my fingers while my auto correct makes me seem illiterate

And for anyone interested I had no problem putting it in one shot . The steering shaft clears by a mile and the pass header clears the floor too

Sent from my iPhone using my fingers while my auto correct makes me seem illiterate

Nice Jeff it's getting there beautiful day today to be working on that beast'!!!!
That's all. I did bro i worked 8 hours ot yesterday doing a pm on this baby
Changed the oil on my truck and quad so I was still shot but I am happy with the progress today . Didn't want to push it and start rushing .

Reactions: 1 users
Took a page out of @jrichker hat of tricks and built a restrictive fitting tonight incase my oil line to my gauge decides to spring a leak

Reactions: 2 users
Jeff, I can't remember what your fuel plans were, but I see stock fuel lines in the bay. Will those be enough to feed that beast?

Joe
Aeromotive a1000 stealth system sitting in my living room lol. I am going to fire the car on 42s and prob the stock fuel system and break it in with my original tune. then put the fuel system, 58s i have for it in and send it to Kris and nick to tune.

Blower is at my buddies being polished aswell.

Ok ordered 1 of 2 of the last links needed to finish this thing . The x pipe is coming . And the TRANS is the last one

hope that trans you're buying is new, i just ordered $800 worth of slider and gears for my tko, and im at least the third owner of it. fixing other peoples crappy driving sucks
That's why it's gonna be new lol I found A setup in Carolina for 1800 I almost went and got and I said f that if it breaks it's gonna be Cuz I did it not someone else