Build Thread My Never Ending 89 Notch Thread

Looking good...its nice to see a mustang getting some love and attention..mine needs paint....LOL...as for the emblems sorry not a big fan...the car to me better have alot to back it up..lol.....
People don't have to love the emblem ,
I don't think it's something that everyone is gonna catch i like subtle things for the one or two who will see it and smile its worth it to me , but what it will also do is tone down the blue from the envlems which has no place and clashes on the car and also when it has a 408 in it I guess it will be ok lol

MY 85 GT did you decide on a tranny yet

Sent from my iPhone using my fingers

Also since I have moved in the garage I found I have a cold water leak from the timing cover , I orderd a new cover with gasket set and comp double roller chain yesterday

Another lurker here who's been following your build. I just saw the photo of your car with the sunset in the background in the notchback photo thread and I'm afraid I may need to ask for a higher resolution version so I can make it the desktop image on my computer. Your car looks killer.

Keep up the good work.

Reactions: 1 user
Thank you so so much for the compliment unfortunately as semi professional as they look they are iPhone shots here's a few they are a little grainy on a desktop but work I have one as my desktop

Yeah i understand what your saying..i guess im the no advertize type of guy..LOL....

I think im going to go with a c4 found one completely built its rated to 1000 hp Art Car with a UCC stall convertor full manual valve body..scatter shield,SFI flex plate, ZERO miles brand new complet bolt in with cross memeber just missing a shifter...which i found a Holcomb brakcet and a hurst quarter stick..think thats they way im going...i think....lol....

Noooooooooo ! you drive the car alot and highway driving ? the c4 will eventually burn up also it's hard on the motor on the highway

well i dont drive the highway that much..lol...i want something thats going to be strong...very strong..and to get an AOD to be that strong and i hear even they break its over 4k for one...this C4 i can get for like 1600 complete.complet bolt in except shifter....i think thats a good deal no...plus i made just shy of 500 rwhp thru my AOD i will make a touch more thru the c4 i hear good things about it and bad...thats why im confussed...i would have gone and bought it already..just dont know...lol....

The price is great I just tnink after a wile you are not gonna be happy , it will live all day behind that power but like I said turning high rpm on the street from it will get old