Build Thread My Never Ending 89 Notch Thread

Single with a decent job works out well in this case lol.At 23 I am a mechanic for New york city transit authority. The guy building my motor is an awesome porter so i am gonna talk to him and depending on his price let him take them open as far as they will go.

Reactions: 1 user
LOL...thats funny...i think my mustang is going bye bye trying to trade it this weekend...
Anything good? And all honesty i am considering a wild rides 6pt bar and putting swing outs and then also having the rear cross bar removable too. Bar with ac and ps and able to put 4 people in the car is still a street car right ? LOL

I have the wild rides roll cage with swing outs never installed...looks like a very nice piece....

Honestly Jeff its seems like a nice car wont know until i see it this weekend...But im taking a killing...if i do the swap he is making way out...the car im looking at is a 91 LX that deep jewel green color...5spd..Head.cam,Intake car...built rear...nice clean that tanish color interior i just want something to cruise....im tired of my car i went to overboard in my eyes with it...the car im looking at is clean the paint is faded so i will just re-spray it and drive it...If i do the trade i will post pics...

My wife has 2 cars herself that she races so i can thankful do what i want with my toys....LOL

Reactions: 1 users

That's what I was looking into a wild rides 6pt pre fab kit

I get it now. I don't want to go overboard with my car as well. Just want a peppy and clean cruiser, no power adders for me. Hope it works out and don't be afraid to ask for some cash, worse that can happen is he says no.

Damn to be 23 again, my kids are almost that age! Instead of worrying about power adders I gotta pay for college. Enjoy it now because it goes by real quick.
I'm trying to get it all done now so I have tbe car to just up keep and tinker and enjoy for the years to come

Reactions: 2 users
garage is all cleaned up well just about . just need to straighten up the tool box a bit and well be ready to get back to working again in. tbere . I ordered the heater core and evap , also the gasket that was leaking on the fuel tank .

This thing must be still apart I haven't seen a pic whoring session yet lol keep up the good work Jeff I still need to put my new teams in before spring but I'm just in that lazy mood right now lol