Nitrous Users....

Small update...

I bought this kit as a dry kit, but NX sells a wet kit conversion. I have been looking at their systemax plate, which I think is the best on the market...at $480 for just the plate.

I scored a NOS big shot plate for less than a 3rd of that. My big question revolves around the jetting charts. I assume that I will still go by the NX charts, since I am using their solenoids. My belief is that the plate will make no difference in the distribution ratios, compared to a nozzle. Am I correct here?

Joe
I'd say you are not. There is no real cut and dried answer that when mixing brands of stuff. One companies methods for atomizing the fuel and mixing it with the gas as it comes out of the spray bars/nozzles may be 180 degrees different.

NX, and n2o are two completely different mentalities and designs when it comes to how they accomplish making power.

If the hole size, and number of holes are the same, between the two plates then that would be a different story. But I'd imagine that they're not.

You're just gonna have to start small, and check your plugs.

Reactions: 1 user
  • Sponsors (?)

Small update...

I bought this kit as a dry kit, but NX sells a wet kit conversion. I have been looking at their systemax plate, which I think is the best on the market...at $480 for just the plate.

I scored a NOS big shot plate for less than a 3rd of that. My big question revolves around the jetting charts. I assume that I will still go by the NX charts, since I am using their solenoids. My belief is that the plate will make no difference in the distribution ratios, compared to a nozzle. Am I correct here?

Joe
From my experience you are correct. For a more definitive answer you could pm NX on the corral. I think Garrett will answer those questions for you.

Reactions: 1 user