Progress Thread Project Copper Can

I have to say I have only seen that happen one time, same scenario but a much cheaper pro comp casting. I think you lucked out personally, heads are much easier than bottom end. Imho would check the rod bearing at least.

Reactions: 1 user
So after waiting a total of ten weeks for a set of RHS 215cc heads Bare I canceled the order because they couldn’t tell me when they were gonna come in. Made the call then to Total engine airflow and got a set of trickflow high port 225cc heads. With that being said now that I put high ports on the car I needed to redo the hot side on the car AGAIN!!. Anyways it’s coming back together hoping to get it done before the year is out so I can see what kind of power I’m making.

Reactions: 4 users
I’ve used the oven and dishwasher and she’s just like if it breaks I’m the one fixing it so don’t do nothing stupid

Just over here waiting for warmer weather and racing to start back up again. Added a second pump in finally to help with the new heads I put on. TEA225 will push a little more air in to the 363. Also going to redo my return line from a -6 to a -8 to help with the added pump coming on. Had a 4303 pump and added in a additional aem380.

Reactions: 3 users
mostly some things for air density and the raw fuel calculation... I get used to being able to go into the code and alter the firmware to work within the confines of what i need it to do.... thats why i like megasquirt and now on some super budget builds even speeduino [cheap ass people].

I do LOVE how i can build trim tables in the holley to suit just about anything i need them to and pick my own x and y axis.. each ecu has its ups and downs.
I am sure you are much better versed in the holley stuff than i am

You ever seen a monkey with a keyboard? That’s pretty much all I do. Just hit some buttons and cross my fingers