Scarlet Rose Fckery.......

Is driving with your heel off the floor normal ? Driving with just your tip toes ?

• Total voters
Can I make a suggestion? Something we don't think about when working under our cars, or maybe just doesn't get any keyboard time, the exhaust isolators, you start bang'n around those pipes they fight back, there are 4 of them. Ask me how I know, if they don't try to kill you when you least expect it, they will embarrass you by dropping off right in front of that kid with the honda.
Oh, and nice job on the car :nice: so far.

Reactions: 1 user
  • Sponsors (?)

I wanted to congratulate this beautiful woman with acquiring one of her dream jobs !!!!

She's been busy dealing with transition so I've done a little bit.
20210826_192023.jpg

The lady did hold the cardboard to block over spray. The weathering on this front bumper is pretty deep but we'll get it smooth.

By the way, this bumper isn't put back together yet. Just sitting on the car because it's the best angle to sand this part. The headlight header isn't riveted on. It also hasn't been cleaned yet.

Reactions: 1 users
New headlights in (who the hell knew how hard it would be to screw them in:oops:, probably just me).... and now she won't start :poo: :poo:

My son and Scott made her mad having a conversation while I was at work about supercharging her:chair:
56578.jpeg
56579.jpeg
56580.jpeg
56582.jpeg

New headlights in (who the hell knew how hard it would be to screw them in:oops:, probably just me).... and now she won't start :poo: :poo:

My son and Scott made her mad having a conversation while I was at work about supercharging her:chair:
56578.jpeg
56579.jpeg
56580.jpeg
56582.jpeg
All that work...... just talk nice to it and she’ll start back up!
or at the very least..... she’ll show you what the problem is! Cars are funny like that!

Truth... apparently I can't leave them alone with her, as they have offended her.
Scott says it's her starter:rolleyes:
Pretty cool that you’re all hands on like you are!
I had my daughter operating the floor jack as I did the front springs yesterday, and enlisted my wife to hold the ratchet on the top of the steering shaft bolt as I tightened it underneath.
I think they just like knowing where I am.....in the garage. Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
I can't recall the last time I saw a good starter. The one that came from the factory that I shoulda had rebuilt instead of buying another one and tossing that one. :doh:

Now, all we get is Chinese junk replacements and replace them at the same time as our wiper blades. :shrug:

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users
Careful with the hoops when doing electrical work or near moving parts. I have had flute and saxophone players who got their instrument caught on their earrings or braces. Getting attached to your car via jewelry is not fun.

I’m glad to see no rings or watches.
I welded one side of a twist-o-flex watch band reaching near a battery years ago. It looked neat with the gold tone on one side and blue on the welded side, but it was a challenge to get off my wrist while that hot!

• Surprised
Its been a while with the new job transition but... I was happy to finally put the new dash panel in :rock:
Now for the new hatch hinges and sunroof weather stripping... I sure missed putting my hands on my car;)
20211031_144620.jpg
20211031_144600.jpg

Reactions: 3 users
That stuff was nasty. Sounded like pop corn popping pulling it off the sunroof.

She even gave me time for a union break. Went and had ice cream in Dusty. Had to make a tight u turn. Slid around a bit to avoid locking the steering out. :burnout:

• Hell Yeah!