Scarlet Rose Fckery.......

Is driving with your heel off the floor normal ? Driving with just your tip toes ?

• Total voters
  • Sponsors (?)

90sickfox

Wasn't a pretty sight...and I've got big hands
SN Certified Technician
Mar 2, 2015
I'm a Sagittarius born December 5th so I'm better than all of ya'll. I'm half man and half mustang...with a loaded bow. :banana:

Reactions: 1 users

limp

wrap a little cheese around it and its a done
Oct 4, 2020
Florida
Spend some time looking up the signs you are supposed to be most compatible with... I don't believe in this garbage, but LEO"S were a great sign for Aries, and I bet 90% of all the women I had relationships with were LEO"S ..... And OH were they a pain......... Its interesting how often its a compatible sign if you look back....
Alot of the " hotter" women were Scorpio's in my opinion..... Worst sign for compatibility with Aries and don't believe I ever dated a Scorpio....... I lusted after a few......
The truth is out there....... LOL

• Haha

90sickfox

SN Certified Technician
Mar 2, 2015
Taurus women are great, if you're strong enough to handle getting trampled and tossed by the horns every once in a while. :stir:

90sickfox

SN Certified Technician
Mar 2, 2015
Mine happens to love her Taurus," Gizmo ". It acts up some times...but it is a Taurus. :lol:

Siren86

just let me do it
Jul 18, 2021
Fredericksburg
While all this talk about being a Taurus women, driving a Taurus and astrological signs from 90sickfox and the rest of you is happening.... this is where Scarletrose continues to sit.... in the rain now :chin lol.
20220414_171047.jpg

• Love