Steve's Megasquirt/tunerstudio Help Thread

• Sponsors (?)

Thank you, dude I’m just having problems finding a freaking tuner for the car. I have a 331 with V3 supercharger, 60lbs injectors and more. I don’t want to buy something and not be able to get it tuned. That is my issue.
If you like you can PM me for details on classes or tuning services or if its more convenient you can contact me via email at [email protected] I have tuned or done classes with almost every car in this digital tuning forum

Reactions: 1 user
Yes I can help you get it running and tuned. Can you tell me more about the car

Sure. 04 mustang GT originally a 4.6 2v manual car. Swapped in a build 4.6 4v punched 20 thou over, forged rods, crank, pistons. Set of c-heads off a late model lincoln aviator, 04 mach 1 upper and lower intake. Still running the stock tr-3650 5speed manual gearbox.

Running an ms3x v3.57 board. Using stock Ford 2-wire pencil coils (COP). 95lb deutchworks injectors (running E85) twin 390lph pumps. Twin Borg Warner s366 turbos. Dual 4port mac valves, twin 38mm gates ect.

I have made a coil driver box with 8 bip373 bosch drivers (transistors) to run the coils in sequential using the ms3x 5v logic circuts. The engine comes stock with crank and cam sensors using 36-1 crank trigger wheel and stock 1 tooth cam gear.

Anything else let me know. I am waiting on just a couple little parts to finish up the turbo stuff, but hope to 1st start within 2 weeks max.

Sure. 04 mustang GT originally a 4.6 2v manual car. Swapped in a build 4.6 4v punched 20 thou over, forged rods, crank, pistons. Set of c-heads off a late model lincoln aviator, 04 mach 1 upper and lower intake. Still running the stock tr-3650 5speed manual gearbox.

Running an ms3x v3.57 board. Using stock Ford 2-wire pencil coils (COP). 95lb deutchworks injectors (running E85) twin 390lph pumps. Twin Borg Warner s366 turbos. Dual 4port mac valves, twin 38mm gates ect.

I have made a coil driver box with 8 bip373 bosch drivers (transistors) to run the coils in sequential using the ms3x 5v logic circuts. The engine comes stock with crank and cam sensors using 36-1 crank trigger wheel and stock 1 tooth cam gear.

Anything else let me know. I am waiting on just a couple little parts to finish up the turbo stuff, but hope to 1st start within 2 weeks max.
Ok, let's move this conversation to a PM or my email. Is this a streetcar or do you race it?

Hey all, I am having an issue just getting the thing started. I have a 306 with a b303, 3bar gt40 heads and an On3 kit. Before I went on deployment, I was using an 8lf comp with a blow thru maf and 42lbers, car started right up and drove really well but I blew a head gasket, most likely timing issue, I'm a big dummy and just sent it. ANYWAY, I threw some 60lbs injectors and ditched the maf and went microsquirt. Changed the required fuel to 630cc injectors and tried to start it, completely flooded the engine and finally started and was running so rich it was spitting fuel out the exhaust. Cut the cranking pulse width % down by half, the ase down by half and even shut off the priming, still just as bad. I figured my elcheapo ebay 60lbers were garbage so I threw the green top ford 42s back in and it will not start at all. Changed the settings back to the preloaded 5.0 tune and tried the tune from Donny B off youtube, he sent it to me in email, nothing. I can upload the tune here in a bit when I get home from work, but has anyone else had an issue like this? Anything to try? Thanks, and if anyone is in the southern California area, I will pay you in greenbacks and beer to help me out.