suspension setup oppinions needed

as always, i have no money but plenty of time to plan.
So here's the plan. I'm trying to plan my suspension. Right now its stock. My plans for the car are to run high 11s or if not that at least run low 12s. Its my daily driver but i dont mind if it rides bad, as long as its fast. Here's the setup i'm thinking of getting: lakewood 90/10s up front, 50/50s out back. Eibach drag launch springs. Subframes. Will i need to get anything else or should these support my goal pretty well? If it makes any difference i'm probably gonna go the H/C/I route to reach my goal instead of blower/n2o. I'm trying to figure out what order to do my bolt ons to get the biggest gain i can as soon as possible. I have what is in my sig, the rest of the exhaust (bbk o/r h-pipe and mac pro dumps) along with the longtubes i already bought should be purchased and installed by early february (cant wait). I have a set of BFG DRs in the mail right now and they should be on soon also. So, with what i have in my sig, plus full exhaust and DRs, how much faster should the car run with the suspension described above than with stock suspension? Should i do the suspension first or is it a small gain that i should do last (after tb, maf, fpr, etc)? Any help apreciated, i really dont know much about supsension, so i'm anxious to read replies.
-Grand

• Sponsors (?)

Well, I will say to you, first thing that should be done to any car is suspension IMO. I did that last, and that made the biggest improvement over all the others. What good is all the horsepower in the world, when all your tires do is spin? You have asked alot of questions, I honestly dont have all the answers. I have seen cars with stock suspension do better than those without, but that all comes down to how it is set up-and the driver. I have HPM megabite Jrs, and let me tell you, my car hooks! I threw lakewood 50/50s in at the same time, and damn, the motor damn near died the first time I dumped the clutch at the track. I have bfg dr's on it too. By the goal you have set, you are going to need a beefy setup to handle the launches required to meet the et you want.
Here is how I would do things:
1 subframes- trust me, they make a world of difference
2 drag shocks, struts, control arms, springs etc.(dont forget to weld the torque boxes!)
3 Clutch, trans, driveshaft, and rear Example (I have a centerforce dual friction clutch, followed by a Tremec Tko, fms aluminum driveshaft, and drag radials- I blew my rear at the track trying to launch on the new suspension, the rear was the weakest point since it was stock(except for gears)
4 Once the drivetrain and suspension (along with the frame) are set, then do motor mods.

After toasting two t-5's, and blowing my rear I can attest to the need for the right setup of things. One part has to equal the strength of another, or you will have breakage (a chain is as strong as its weakest link).

With the 90/10's dont expect the best handling in the curves, those struts make it pretty much a straight line car. I would recommend Hpm megabites, they have two settings for traction, I have mine set on drag race.
Tb, maf, etc dont make that much of a noticable difference. When I floored my stang the first time with the dr's on it and it had complete hook, whew! It felt awesome against the neck. Make your car hook first, then give it the power.
TED