would it be worth getting tune?

jr contreras

Feb 8, 2012
would it be worth geytting my car tune?heres the mods.
94 gt mods-trickflow inatake,trickflow wedge heads,trickflow stage 1 cam,373 gear,70 tb,75 maf,short throw shifter,bbk shorties,flowmaster with no cats,trickflow roller rockers,17x9 cobra in front and 17x10 in back.

• Sponsors (?)

I'd put the new combo on a dyno tune. There you can see the A/F ratio, adjust timing and adjust fuel pressure. You'll get the most of it with a dyno tune. It could only help. After heads, cam, etc. I gained 20HP / 17TQ on the dyno with adjustments. Finished with 292HP / 312TQ at the wheels, more timing and fuel lost power. My base run was horrid 273HP. Mods-GT40X Alum. heads, Crower 15511 Cam, 1.72 Rockers, Edelbrock RPM Intake, 70MM Throttle Body, Pro-M 77 MAF, 24lb Injectors, MAC 1-5/8" Long Tubes, MAC 2.5" Prochamber, MAC 2.5 Cat Back.

would it be worth geytting my car tune?heres the mods.
94 gt mods-trickflow inatake,trickflow wedge heads,trickflow stage 1 cam,373 gear,70 tb,75 maf,short throw shifter,bbk shorties,flowmaster with no cats,trickflow roller rockers,17x9 cobra in front and 17x10 in back.
You need to get a dyno tune it's worth all the money you invested in heads and cam why pay for Horsepower upgrades if your not getting every last HP out of your purchase.