alright, this is why i own a gm and not a fox!!!

lol, yeah thanks man, i dunno what im going to do with it now. you really did get me thinking. this whole modding thing got started when i was like "whoa ****, i got $1400 in my pocket with no intentoins on buying anything" so i started looking at whati could do to it, and liked the results. so i dunno, i guess i got some serious thinking to do, because it would be nice to have another fox.

uh... **** this, it's bedtime

• Sponsors (?)

my girlfriend had a 91 camaro with the TBI 305...they are nice looken cars...before i bought my fox i was looken at which to get..camaro or fox and after researching both the fox won hands down...easyer to work on and more parts available....that TBI 305 was a complete turd..my ranger has more nuts then that thing did

a guy i know has a iroc camaro with the 350...dont know what year it is..but iv never been impressed at all with it...looks nice but thats about it...but there really hasn't been any 3rd gen camaros around here that people have actually modded...but after doing some work to my girl friends 91 im sure glad i didnt get one..i hated it

by the way..where can i find pics of this 3rd gen camaro..wouldnt mind seeing it
5.0's 4 ever any pics of your cobra?

^^^^^^^^

yeah, i hear that. mustangs are definetly teh winnest evar. but i like this car too, so whatever you know.

i posted links to my craigslist, and my myspace in one of the replies, so look around.

RycheGT said:
the HSR is nothing new, and its actually somewhat outdated, by a few newer intakes. i walked away from 3rd gens 2 1/2 yrs ago to do something new to me so i cant throw out too many "new" parts or whatever. SE3GO is your best bet though for good information. they dont BS around, and theyre willing to help. not like TGO which is full of moron kids who dont know jack.

yea i didnt mean new as in it just came out...sorry :D