Audi TT is messing with me BIG TIME!

• Sponsors (?)

Got another awesome idea for you. Skip class, and while he is in class, jack his car up really quick and drain the oil out. He'll come out, turn it on, and within a couple seconds more than likely have a seized engine.

WashburnGT said:
Obiously the smart thing to do would be to back off when he is trying to race you and let the police handle it. Given how most Police departments are really trying to crack down on street racing. If you tell them this guy is a menace on the road, and that he's tried to run you off the road twice, they will most likely help you out.
This is one of those situations where ego tends to take over. I know I would want to confront the guy and ask him what the hell his problem is. But like san~man kinda said...you never know how this guy will react to you waiting for him at his car. If you would confront him I would do it away from his car...in class or on campus.
On a side not about what san~man said about CCWs. its not like you can go down to your local post office and pick one up for $20. At least around here it costs over $1000 for training and licensing. you are most likely to get shot by someone carrying a firearm illegally than by someone with a CCW.

By the way Im a cop so if you need any advice on going to the police before you do (if thats what you decide)...drop me a PM.

Just saying that because you can get a CCW in the states, while in Hawaii you are more likely to get hit by a meteor rather than obtain a CCW.

kid rock said:
right then,either get a toy gun and lean out your window like you're gonna shoot the turd head! (hope he doesnt have a real one lol)

Worst advice ever... Don't mess around like that, a gun is pulled to kill, not to **** around with...

Horrible advice. :nonono:

Just ignore the idiot next time. Speeding up is the wrong thing to do. Just maintain your speed like a normal person would and don't worry about it. :rolleyes:

well if you start doin stuff like messin behind his back its just gonna start a war, if you go to the police he's just gonna get pissed and do it more if you confront him he'll probably back down cause most people dont have any balls. if you walk up to him and tell him your gonna f*** him up if he doesnt stop messin with you either he will or you actual do get into it with him and he'll stop then also, unless he gets the better of u so who knows about that last part but u.

I would avoid anything that could in any way look like racing. In fact if he comes near you slow down and stay away, if you floor it next to him and this moron goes and crashes into a minivan with a family of 7 in it and kills all of them guess who you will be spending time in prison with... HIM.. then you guys can have foot races in the prison yard