Build Thread My Never Ending 89 Notch Thread

This thing have some Dart block big bore killer in it yet or what?? YSI?? Give me something here
Slowly but surely lol . That 58 degree day we had sat you were road racing, - the shelby had me side tracked i had a blast in that thing . 600 horse on the street is perfect as you know

Reactions: 1 user
Oh no I beat the S H I T Out of it I just take care of it , but I meant it as weekend after weekend on a prepped track it will never see but yes I still have the 4 lug drum stuff . if all goes well the car will deff see some track time this year though

Anyone who was serious about my A TRIM post listen up. I am getting the s trim tomorrow or monday and i should have the blower off my car tomorrow. I am prob looking to get 1100 or so with 42lb injectors, power pipe and the full blower kit blower has a polished 3.15 on it. If anyone wanted an svo extender i could throw that in too for another 100 . Its old school but we know guys have used it . I haven't advertised except in my thread here and a few friends local . So if serious let me know. The only thing the blower needs that i know off is the front three holes where the tensioner bolts to be re tapped or heli coiled which i plan on doing when its out. I got it that way and i made it work but i would never sell something without replacing the hard ware and fixing it correctly. As you know i have driven the car and never thrown a blower belt on the dyno or road so it isn't a issue at all just stupid and from years of use the threads wore etc.

That's a pretty good deal! I'm tempted. What did you tune with I can't remember? What's the max you can safely spin that thang? 8# or so? If I did buy it I'll be in the same situation as you in that it'll be to small very shortly. Idk

That's a pretty good deal! I'm tempted. What did you tune with I can't remember? What's the max you can safely spin that thang? 8# or so? If I did buy it I'll be in the same situation as you in that it'll be to small very shortly. Idk
8-10 kid before me made 10 with it but again more restriction more boost he was running a gt40 lower with a downs box upper
I have a Pms in my car , the extender in this kit was originally mine I bought and sold it to my friend I was gonna use that with a BTM but went and bought the pms
@A5literMan
@mikestang63
@hoopty5.0

Check out the add in the classifieds

Last edited: