Progress Thread Project 302

My block and aluminum heads are painted black. I absolutely hate it. Can't see any leaks or storage at all. When it gets pulled im strong all that crap and going with metallic gun metal on the block....polish on the heads.

Reactions: 1 user
  • Sponsors (?)

My block and aluminum heads are painted black. I absolutely hate it. Can't see any leaks or storage at all. When it gets pulled im strong all that crap and going with metallic gun metal on the block....polish on the heads.

That will look awesome. Im painting mine Ford Red as I did it on another build and it looks awesome to go with a satin black engine bay

Reactions: 1 users

1549472581626.png

I happen to like grey myself.

• Agree
Reactions: 3 users
Finally getting more parts, got new pistons, rings, bearings and plugs yesterday. And remanufactured crankshaft today. Hopefully everything goes well and the machine shop has it back to me shortly.

Attachments

• 20190212_172227.jpg
    20190212_172227.jpg
    327.1 KB · Views: 155
It's the details...regardless of color. For whatever reason fel pro makes the block to timing chain cover gasket hang out like that, for the love of Christ, put the timing chain cover on that gasket, draw a cut line, and cut the excess gasket away.

Lest I notice it..

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user