Fuel Running Rich, White smoke

Pic when I first picked it up a bit ago.

Will do the compression test today, I know I tested cylinder one and got like 150 if I remember.

Sorry, what was Noobz referring to when he mentioned this plate, I looked back at the messages and still don't understand.
Man you have a real mess on your hands. I just started reading your post, that set up don’t seem to be done by any racers. Throttle body is the stock 55mm, and I don’t see the ECT sensor anywhere. And seem to have an aftermarket fuel rail, does it has a t least a fuel pressure regulator?
I think you need to start from scratch, I’m sure a few critical electrical connectors are gone.
Good luck with your project, but I would suggest you to start from zero

• Sponsors (?)

Man you have a real mess on your hands. I just started reading your post, that set up don’t seem to be done by any racers. Throttle body is the stock 55mm, and I don’t see the ECT sensor anywhere. And seem to have an aftermarket fuel rail, does it has a t least a fuel pressure regulator?
I think you need to start from scratch, I’m sure a few critical electrical connectors are gone.
Good luck with your project, but I would suggest you to start from zero
Yeah, didn't have the ECT sensor plugged in, got that fixed, has a fuel pressure regulator. I just wanna try and get this thing even a little driveable. And then swap in a k series.

Reactions: 1 user