Scarlet Rose Fckery.......

Is driving with your heel off the floor normal ? Driving with just your tip toes ?

• Total voters
  • Sponsors (?)

I'm a Sagittarius born December 5th so I'm better than all of ya'll. I'm half man and half mustang...with a loaded bow. :banana:

Reactions: 1 users
Spend some time looking up the signs you are supposed to be most compatible with... I don't believe in this garbage, but LEO"S were a great sign for Aries, and I bet 90% of all the women I had relationships with were LEO"S ..... And OH were they a pain......... Its interesting how often its a compatible sign if you look back....
Alot of the " hotter" women were Scorpio's in my opinion..... Worst sign for compatibility with Aries and don't believe I ever dated a Scorpio....... I lusted after a few......
The truth is out there....... LOL

• Haha
Taurus women are great, if you're strong enough to handle getting trampled and tossed by the horns every once in a while. :stir:

While all this talk about being a Taurus women, driving a Taurus and astrological signs from 90sickfox and the rest of you is happening.... this is where Scarletrose continues to sit.... in the rain now :chin lol.
20220414_171047.jpg

• Love