Scarlet Rose Fckery.......

Is driving with your heel off the floor normal ? Driving with just your tip toes ?

• Total voters
  • Sponsors (?)

So this is the new fuel pump that was installed last year. Only ethanol free fuel from Royal Farms...the same fuel that goes in Dusty and the lawn mowers. Someone is lying....

20220710_181658.jpg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 3 users
Ethanol free ,water full
Yup...smh... I'm ordering an ethanol kit to test the fuel from Royal Farms. Lots of folks fill their boats up there. If they are scamming they will pay a hefty price. I hate stuff like this. This tank was completely rust free. The old sending unit looked better after 30 years. Less than a year and it rusted so bad the terminal rusted off. What the hell is the world coming to.

Well yall heard our b.s story of what was going on:mad:.... finally got her up and running again... the look on my face is due to the fact that some guy tightens the bolts too tight for this chick:lol::cheers:
74436.jpeg
74437.jpeg
74441.jpeg
74443.jpeg

• Winner
Well yall heard our b.s story of what was going on:mad:.... finally got her up and running again... the look on my face is due to the fact that some guy tightens the bolts too tight for this chick:lol::cheers:
74436.jpeg
I have a tool suggestion that might help. It’s a Stanley 7-85-782 locking flex head and adjustable length, 3/8” drive socket wrench. The wrench handle locks at lengths from 10” to 14” for extra leverage. I think I bought it as a gadget at Wal-Mart. It works great and the ratchet feels like a fine tooth mechanism. It feels like a more expensive brand.
7BB4282F-88E7-4382-AEC4-E32C3C4F0946.jpeg

FD9763BE-FB59-41F2-9E6F-103056604BAB.jpeg

(The floor tile are 18” square for size reference.)

Last edited:
  • Winner
Check this out.....nervous nervous nervous. She's going to kill me for this but :shrug:

View: https://youtu.be/B6cGkxOIKhk

Excellent job handling and piloting Scarlet Rose, an excellent shout out to your co-pilot for instructing in a calm and soothing voice. Scarlet Rose is coming along beautifully, congrats to you both for an excellent revival job so far. My wife and I haven't driven our GT's sticks in 28-30 years, so we're going to be go thru the same fun times getting back into them.

Reactions: 2 users