Stangs Are For Pretty Days... Post ur DD.

There was a couple threads a couple weeks back about what you drive in the winter when the stang is parked, and that kind of gave me the inspiration to just see what people DD during the week, whether it be to work or wherever.

Its always interesting to see where peoples loyalty lie. A lot of mustang guys seem to own nothing but ford, while others go with whatever works. Post up what you drive when you want a little more comfort than the stang, or just dont want to get it dirty and rack up miles.

I'll kick this off with my piece. '92 ranger. 4th owner, original owners manual and service records, 166k on body and 35k on the 2.3. Not to mention a custom faded paint job from 1992 haha.

And with a little help from DJM and me doing a lil paint work to a set of 17" trispokes, i got the stance right. :nice:

PB150008.jpg

PB130007-1.jpg

Let's see everybody elses.:D

• Sponsors (?)

2000 tacoma 2.4L, auto, 76k miles, new front brakes and oil change, new plugs, wires, trans fluid and filter next weekend.....

DSCN0124.jpg

I thought you drove that Ranger?

Anyways heres mine:D I love this truck. It still doesn't have 2000 mils on it yet but I already started modding it. Well I just made an intake for it and added a KN drop in filter.
truck2.jpg

Nice rides guys, making me look bad haha.

I used to have an '03 ZX3 for my dd, with 2.3L duratec/mtx75 drivetrain. Quick little car for an N/A front wheeler. I sold it because I got a good offer on it and i regretted it ever since, bought it with only 50k on it.

Here it is:
focus.jpg

redstalion that SS is SICK!:jaw:

got this for back and forth to work. its ugly and slow but it was free. 88 ranger, 2.3 5spd. slowest thing i've ever been in.
IMG_1434.jpg

IMG_1439.jpg

and here is my normal DD, 98 Cherokee 4.0, auto, has 2" lift now but i have everything to do a 4" just waiting to find time lol
IMG_5455.jpg

My DD beater. 86 Jetta GLI 5 speed.... This thing is a soldier, it just keeps running & running. I have owned it for 3+ years & it still has the original drivetrain. The odometer broke at 126k miles, but I would estimate that it probably has at least 200k miles....

DSC_0024.jpg

DSC_0014.jpg

DSC_0041.jpg

With the new set of junkyard 16" BBS RX wheels.
CIMG0168.jpg