Stangs Are For Pretty Days... Post ur DD.

Another Jeeper here.

Stopped modding it when I bought my Mustang, but it was going to be sitting at 3 1/2 - 4" on 32's. It's at 2" and 30's right now, but I want to get some 3" coils for the front end and some 31's, or stuff 32's, trim front and rear, and bumpstop.

'97, 186,xxx, 4.0/AW4. Rusty's Offroad intake, throttle body spacer, Flowmaster Super-40 muffler dumped over the axle, no cat, Baja auxiliary lights, Cragar Soft-8's.

5084190196_large.jpg

5084190189_large.jpg

5084190029_large.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

Aren't daily drivers supposed to be cheap to operate and good on gas? :shrug:

Seeing all the modded trucks and SUVs made me wonder.
With that said I daily my Mustang. :lol:

actually a daily for me is to keep my mustang clean and out of parking lots where it would get dinged. not to mention keeping it out of the snow and salt, in the winter i need 4 wheel drive too

ferrari-enzo-2.jpg

What? I thought everyone had a Ferrari as a daily driver? :D :rolleyes: :nonono: OK, well my daily driver is my Mach, but it doesn't get driven very far. I work from home; otherwise it's pampered in our garage...it's living the good life. :nice:

my work van, and the civic(yes, it is stock)
242020.jpg

0509_042006_Honda_Civic_SiInterior_.jpg

Nice car. My grandmother, mother and sister all drive Honda's. Great cars. My winter and sometime daily driver is my 95 Mazda B4000. It's in good shape. It does has some rust on bed above the drivers side wheel well. It now has 113500 miles on the 4.0 litre engine. Hey, it's a Ford. Look below to see what little mods it has on it. Pearl02.

My Stang is driven constantly, just slower in the rain. :D

My girlfriend's got a Honda Civic, and that thing runs flawlessly, and locally we've got some REALLY good deals on brand new Civics, base models for under 14k brand new. Probably going to be picking one up in the next 6 months - year more than likely, so the Stang can get a new heart. :nice: (Just don't tell my girlfriend, I like living :rlaugh:).

heres one of mine

xterra007.jpg

i dont have a pic of the current DD but it is identical to this car, just add blacked out windows
car.jpg

i had this for about 2 years but sold it when i got bored with it
blazer.jpg

and this fine automobile belonged to a coworker and great friend who recently passed away. we painted it with a roller and house paint in the parking lot at work for him.
Aug23_0003.jpg